Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just In Case You Were Wondering..

Oh God, my soul is lost in midst of your forest tonight and I am overwhelmed as I take in a car ride home with a becomed stranger in which I once knew whose heart was aching. A crying soul is she and so am I in your garden I long to enrich a sultry paradise. The moon is lit and I becoming a far outcry of what I once was am changing also to the musical tune of a life that overwhelming sensation has taken over in a state of an eerie awakedness of long hard years coming ahead. I must remember your rays of sun, as I long to be near to my God and know him only more throughout my heartache and trials I only know his love to be like that of the warmth of the sun. Tonight, I will remember, Tomorrow I will cherish and today I will keep my day's knowledge. Oh how my heart yearns not to be separated from my people. I wish I was beside them in a summer's day now, passing up the hard course I will once again have to take from so many understanding of not only one person's life but a great mass in which I will soon equip myself a treasure of knowledge to trod my path of life. I cried in sorrow, for I know the great soul beside me was my long-suffering mother in which life's hardships was causing her to become bitter, heart-broken and negative within the sight of my own eyes. I was with her in mind frame, knowing what beheld her fit of heart-brokedness. I wish a paradise for all those I love. A sultry paradise we must await playing in a field as children. I keep questioning myself how much knowledge can one intercede and which is most important in the abundance available. I weep as my heart is changing with the world scenes as I keep understanding too much more everyday. One day I will change all of it. I pray a mighty battle I will win with my people to understand what compassion and love is and that it is exactly what the world needs. Tears still streaming from my eyes, I used to labor my body with no sleep at all and the greatest comprehension of the world I was changing, the ridicule I was hearing and the reasons for why I did so anyhow. God I love you so and you are my ray of sunshine that has always been the guidance in my life. I know it has to heart when people say God doesn't exist. I know because it hurts me. Oh God, your people most know that you provided them once a miracle or two and that your love developed among them. The world scene is constantly changing isn't it. I fell to earth tonight as I completely grounded so far down that I felt like I wanted to die because it's so hard to see the suffering and the suffering emotional pain of the souls because of the great suffering. We are made in the image of God. We have the capability to be just like him in his judgments and decisions. I've practiced what you teach all my life. I knew what it meant if were to, a good life lead. Tonight I just wanted to die and sacrifice myself leaving behind a solution for all the rest of you to let you know you are loved. But how I know, a sacrifice other than God's loving son Jesus Christ would make no sense at all if it were an intentional death at the struggling with a problem. Sacrifices other than sacrificial death towards the effort in problems do. So I will submit myself to hard labor in the efforts of problem management to lessen human suffering. My heart is aching for all to know that there is a God that does exist for I have seen a miracle with my very own eyes and he has delivered me from mine own trials. I am one of his servants and will be no matter what role I explore until the day I die. I left the setting tonight of a wonderful kingdom hall of great associates, a friend who checked to see if I was okay and met me in the hall because of my cold sniffles who I had to warmly smile at for I would only dream to dance with such a gentleman as him again one day because he is so caring, a grandma who vividly listens with other friends behind me having another friend battling the battles of old age and the other of cancer. A brief comment about how a sister awaits and starts up to answer a kingdom ministry question and she lovingly talks about her husband and the time they spent together the morning of which he called her to share the "Examining the Daily Scriptures" to show the love they have for one another and God in the three fold cord while my Mother separating herself, being upsetting, avoiding emotional stirs sits behind me when we came in for the meeting because we were late decides to leave early when the meeting is over because she is upset that her husband, my Dad, is not beside her to share the most wonderful life giving knowledge and feels let down and upset and she knows Sister Sally is suffering with cancer and is in a state of sleeping a lot. I only pray it to be her greatest battle in fighting it off with a powerful sleeping beauty rest. Another brother, Ivory, suffering of cancer answers over the intercom still sharing his most insightful loving answers. Another sister, Sister sprague, being in a suffering positon writing letters to all those witnessing to those she knows. All people struggling together to still make it, all still struggling to survive in the mightest battles that life throws and the love they share together with the third of that three fold cord, God. We talk a while and the feelings hit a sooner known stranger in whom she has become in the maturity or enduring of age that I do not know. My heart and soul change completely all over again. Longing for the one I naturally will love most one day, I have to still wait and take brief break moments, for the times I need to let the feelings go and learn how to help the world to love more through my previous hardships and battles. An ACT score I will have to bring up, tests will come to me the following day, satellite dish installation(a pain in the butt) all the natural oddities of life I can't help but to adopt the kindergarteners and Clark Vitt students I know and treat them as children of my own that I long to have one day learning from their psychology too. A child's innocence is so sweet,..may it never be broken, may children play amidst the flowering fields, let the spring and summer days come, let the sultry paradise come that awaits us all as I learn many of the human emotions go on and on along with the battles too. I only hope we love one another in the way and make sacrifices to be loving towards one another for nothing bad could occur hardly out of a situation of such unless the worldly characteristics of other takes place. The years knowledge make wiser a person and so do the battles they behold to conquer in their own. I hope and pray all to stop suffering soon and that happiness be brought back once again. A mix and stir of emotions constantly consfuses the face of the world scene. The world scene is constantly changing. Should we be really looking to have our children take piles of medicine fo any little definition of a disorder? Is this what we really want for society?.. Well like there is a balance there is also a time for everything..no,.certainly not everything that happens about in the teenage age is a disorder and the brain has many, many, many mysterious ways of tasking, handling, managing and responding to situations that is different with every person. Like there is a time for everything we must also find the balance of happiness for our families and societies too. Love is one of the most dominant qualities that exists of God and we in his image have the ability to love to greatest extents too. One might ask , "Can I really love everyone?" Well the answer is "yes" it actually is possible and the perseverance to understand every perspective comes with it. Along with that come the understanding of every world scene and a complex knowledge of the world around. Love has to be one of the greatest human emotions. For all the friends I know in the Union, Beaufort, Washington, Stony Hill, St. Clair, Springfield, Kansas City, Chilicothe, Arnold, St. Louis, Troy, Montana, Mexico areas and all the rest I know people from. You know if I know you, the point is I love all of you so much. Please take time and articulate care in the decisions in your life to help others and make the world a better place. I love you all so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home