Friday, December 21, 2007

Union High School Rocks!

Yeah no matter what Union High School Rockz..You can't tell me not to love it because I do and since I have friends that are there I will..Too bad! Haha,..lol it just won't work because good friends prove themselves in the end and I have a lot of them there. So I wrote this poem in a gift that our Senior class is going to give to the Staff for the whole school at the end of the year:

Remember UHS Studesnts:

Your Memories are like

Clouds in the sky

Your friends are like the assortment of fish in the deep blue sea

Never take life for granted

Because life is like a gift we've received for free

Always choose right over wrong

Good prevails over evil

And when we're gone

Remember this poetic song

And like the salt of the sea

Preserve your classes' life innocence free

A little note from the 2008 class

So when we meet again we can commence (begin)

A Journey and path again together

On a road that lasts forever

From good years at UHS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home