Friday, December 21, 2007

The News On Your Local Area Restaurants

Vallarta's is a former work environment that is a mexican restaurant that I have recently worked at this year and absolutely loved. It has wonderful tasty Mexican food such as their Pollo San Juan which is a delightfully tasteful chicken and cooked shrimp covered in cheese sauce along with guacamole, sour cream and side dished rice. I absolutely love this food and if you want a nice restaurant, Vallarta's will treat you like family while you eat upscale. I'd rate it amongst the tops along with Hawthorne's which is a nice local restaurant I worked at over the summer that has lovely pastas and coconut shrimp. I ate there with a friend of a friend I liked from Jeff City and they treat you with lovely service also. We ate at Pasta House the other day because of their tasty salad and I have to admit they have wonderful service there because they had given my brother's meal cheaper since he was down syndrome and I thought that is just so sweet and they also have a popular lil' Mrs. Roper there who is doing well and is down syndrome also and I thought that showed that they are a really good business with ethic. Yet I have a pretty good history with D'Angelos because of working there. I just quit recently but they still have their wonderful local pastas and pizzas thanks to Adam, Chris and their co-workers. I feel service is an important need here but that the individuals are lovely people. I recently had an incident with the manager but that didn't involve Adam or Chris and I still think they are a sweet family who needs the community business with good service. Digiacintos is a wonderful restaurant also in which my good ole' friend Roy works and we're Seniors together this year! I'm excited about that. This company gives you good service and quality since I know that my good friend work there. Therefore you ought to try a mix of these restaurants sometime when you can if you'd like but this is how I have lovingly rated their service. The Fast Foods I'd rate safest as the Union McDonald's, the local area Sonic(I know because my two friends that are sisters Steph and Brittany work there) The local area Union/Washington Dairy Queen and then the Washington McDonalds. These are just a few of the restaurants that I've had an extended period of service with that I've either gotten to be a part of or who have done good! Also your local Ponderosa and China Kings are among the tops too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home