Thursday, September 06, 2007

Accounting I

Well what can we say about accounting and how it affects our lives. From a very early age on up we are taught a lot about mathematics, geometry and basic problem solving strategy skills. How does this help us? Well we become good and responsible financers later on and even may have the ability with the algebraic terms also learned along with accounting to finish our overall schooling. Having high problem-solving strategy skills makes a huge difference in each of our lives. I have accounting I this year and I have to say I like my bank and the accountants we have there. I go to National City and they are pretty honest and ethically moral people. One thing that I have to say that I appreciate about any business is good moral ethics, morals, honesty and the ability to care for the service they're giving to their customers. I truly have to say I think in a business I believe that is what guarantees it's financial stability because from the six restaurants I've worked at and the surveys I've taken, I've learned that allowing room for corruption allows also room for bankruptcy and the business to not be as successful, have a hurt reputation and possibly not make it. Having good ethics and morals ensures financial stability so I wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful businesses that do that. You do not know -how much it is appreciated until it is gone or something. It makes it a lot easier for a working environment to keep in balance too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home