Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Union High School

The Union High School is having a wonderful year this year! Just yesterday I got to spend some time with my wonderful friends before going home. Our new additions have been added, our A+ is doing supremely well, vo-tech and the classes are going great and everythings going nice. I hope everyone continues keeping up doing their best and trying to get along with one another. I love everyone here so much! I love Union Wildcats and they rock! This year has to be one of the best and most enjoyable years of my high school life and I'm going to miss everybody so much here! I can't wait to keep tutoring more, spending time with all of the close friends I grew up with who turned out all to be such wonderful individuals. It makes me so happy to see that! We have wonderful staff: principals, vice principals, the nice and cool office ladies and all the wonderful teachers!

//Jess -will write more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home