Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You're My Benefactor and I Am Yours

Things are so very difficult for us at times but what can we do to help ourselves pull through it? Well, we actually can help ourselves by helping others and making the world a better place all in one only by keeping more of that example that Jesus set with his disciples when he said: "Your are my disciples," your my benefactors..so to speak towards accomplishing the will of Jehovah and also towards yourselves accomplishing what is good towards all. Taking this Bible counsel and actually using it has done wonders for me with myself and others numerously every day. If everyone did this imagine how much less crime their would be? Everyone would look after one another and that actually is what some do. Not a bad concept huh? Well amazingly it works with everyone if they have a unique ability to take persistance and keep working with problems for the better of ALL~ that is not selfishly just themselves of anything. Most of all this displays love amongst ourselves and shows the good heart we all really do have as individuals. I cannot even begin to tell you the rewarding things that it brings you! Yet, I have to go but I must try to bring this idea to considereation being I've done it a million times already! It's actually alot of fun..i'll help you if you'll help me and we'll make life easier for each other in it's most difficult circumstances..I have some pretty important stuff to write so hopefully I'll get that done in the next couple of days. But do me a favor.., remember what I've said and try applying it to some idears ya have around you and see what happens..it greatly improves the happiness in your life..you'll love it! Brainstorm on it though! Smiles for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home