Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Writing Poetry

Many love to write, learn, sing and dance. Why not love doing it all? It's amazingly beautiful to live and understand life to it's fullest extents yet may I caution everyone to be careful to never live to such a full extent that it would be life-risking causing an additional increase to the already rising premature death rates all over the world due to many, many, many individualistic causes. Also I'd like to ask if any viewers would like to read my poetry at www.poetry.com and enter the name Jessica for the first name and Gerl for the second name. Hopefully some of the poems I've written back for others and to others will eventually make sense as may goal will continually be to help the world as much as I can with a deepest and most sincere love from the heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home