Thursday, June 23, 2011

Had a good day!

So today I was able to work and didn't feel bad or nautious..the medicine the doctor gave me seems to be working! I have been cleaning/straightening up my room and raking hay with the 1206, hauling hay with the Case and the dually..with Dad..! Him and I have been taking turns and it's kinda nice because sometimes when my Uncle Dwayne comes over he helps rake hay too...so basically I raked some of the nieghbors fields even though I totally missed the one somehow around the lake. So we did all the neighbors fields finally and it's such nice weather for it. A few sneezes though because the hay will totally get to you! Haha, I was hauling hay with the Case and the neighbor looked at me, smiled and waved and I gave him a , "I hope this doesn't turn over..yeeks! " look because I had hay on the front loader and the back. I moved about 12 bales from the fields after raking with the 1206 and then finally I drove the dually for the last part of it..but so did Dad..we put the fence up and came home to cookies, mashed potatoes and gravy and fried chicken and green beans that Mom cooked ( who was listening to Pat Benatar and Martina McBride). Everybody was happy too. Worked today and I was happy to be functionable!! Thank God 4 that man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home