Monday, March 03, 2014

Rollin With Tha Punchezzzzz.......!!!!!

Okay. SO here it is, "You have to take life like a grain of salt, sand, glass half full, the lemons to lemonade and you JUST ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES!!! Hah, yeah. SO my life is completely crazy, has not been the easiest and you just learn to roll with the experiences and when I mean roll I mean all pimped out like rims and bounce in a black guys car! Haha, Get the point? Well yes. One of the things I have been seeing on KSDK was something about sex trafficking in hotels.  The Catholics are standing up to help. That IS a good thing. You got to give the people who make an effort credit. Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I think one day I'm going to make sex trafficking a goal to minimize.  I would wish that no one women or man would have to sell their body for sex or drugs.  America Speak Up! Loved the news tonight!! Lots of interesting information. So yes...I want to help. So here is my website that I am campaigning for: http://www.diy.rescue.org/helpsyria101 But maybe if we all tackle our problems together we will have a better outcome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home