Monday, June 29, 2015

Perhaps a Looking glass or Prism!

Many times World is a reflection of ourselves and where we are in life.  Sometimes things aren't always as they appear or seem! Every psychiatric disorder & abuse in life no matter what way can men +many different things to & + in many different people.  I began seeing my Dr. after the event of a lifetime that brought me to a point in life where I had a disorder called "skitzoaffective disorder." Dr. Crane coined that phrase to me after I described an event in my life where I employed several different knowledges as a psychological mechanism which for me fit into the category "skitzoaffective disorder" which can usually be either a stereotype of being afraid or in a skitzofranic panic due to a situation or environment or mental state or new challenge in life.  It can also be bipolar which they describe in the brain as a series of high or lows and lots of mood changes.  However, from time to time doctoring can change and advance largely.  So although a stereotyped illness in a book or environment may be one way for somebody it may not be all exact and black and white and the same for another.  Many times a mood stabilizer might be prescribed for what you might want to call the rollercoasters in life.  You see the stereotype means that it has to do with the things a person is going through psychologically.  But in the wellness sphere you have a spiritual wellness, mental wellness, and physical, psychogical/sexual wellness.  In advent, if going through slight problems in one area like a car many times you can use one mechanism/mechanical tool to fix the other!  It's just like mechanic repair.  However, often times than not; the less barbaric the better.  Barbaric means something is direly wrong with either the situation, doctor, or patient.  I Love to Employ Knowledge! I on the other hand employ mental knowledge on illnesses and wellness and morals nd use them in life as mechansms and teach from real life situations for people to learn from thereafter.  I always like to say that I am an onion with black holes and when I say that I also know that to many people that is what I am to them and that is what the world is to me so therefore I am he reflection on some scale of knowledge of the world and it's history such as in the Bible, its future such as with the Tent of Humankind & Animals along with Earth and the World & Universe, And those humans & animals & other creatures\spirits\creation a reflection of humans, Our God, Our Maker, & Our Governments.  So when you tae walk; lookaroundyou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home