Friday, April 03, 2015

2/29/2020 Afternoon Beach California "My start of a book"

 I was headed on my way into work when suddenly I'm surprised by my own surmises again.  Half the world is playing with me in Baja.  I'm driving my Lamborghini in its teal color.  I just came from Ed's and Caroline's house.  There is a old For that pulls up behind me and shines its bright led lights on me.  Suddenly there are helicopters overhead and I just want to get to work safely.  The thoughts running through my head.  Who were my recent enemies?  What kind of criminals had followed me from Sacramento? There had been some killings, turmoil, protests and unrest there.  I park my car into the garage of the house at Janine's and we instantly become best friends as I watch the helicopter searching outside for the Ford that suddenly appeared from behind me about midnight.  I had wondered what had been going on.  Who had I crossed paths with? Did I almost meet my life's end again? And this time half asleep and none the wiser? And yet, I knew my Brother Ken was in the FBI looking after the guys like me. I had a few friends in my time.  Particularly women in which I romanticized.  The next day i went home and fell asleep.  Woke back up two days later and wondered if it was all just a dream! Was I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home