Thursday, June 11, 2015

"Don't Work Hard; Work SMART!" Efficiency and Safety in Work Places :)

Work Hard! Not Hard! Hard but Safe! Smart But Efficient & Smart!  Efficient Safe Work Places Means that our Standards Meet the Expectations of the Safety Organizations like OSHA.  I don't mean to Harp!  Occupational Safety is very important!!! However, in a Workplace such as a Factory or a Higher Level of Functioning Workplace it is Very Important that Our Workers Know that Basically they can Work Smart But Efficient.  My Dad used to have this old saying, "Don't Work Hard Work Smart!"  A little bit of Farmer Wisdom that I Could Not Ever Turn Down.  I realized then that I could you Reasoning Ability with a mix of Math and Logic and that with a bit of Wisdom and Wit you could make any job Easy and Worthwhile!  So Don't Work Hard!! Work Smart!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home