Monday, September 02, 2013

My Thoughts About Syria and the Middle East

So...I guess I'm kinda saddened by what is happening in the Middle East in Syria and even in Lebanon and I hope and pray we don't have to go to War but that the internationally known brotherhood, ambassadors or even military police can somehow straighten out the injustices that go on over there everyday.  I don't think I would know how to act if our government had committed an act of chemical warfare and even though I'm neutral I still feel sorrow for those suffering in the lands over there.  I just wish that Jehovah could help Mankind attain Peace and yet I'm not giving up and neither are they!  To think we have become an international community who is stepping up to care about one another excites me because I hope and begin to think the world is becoming a better place for ppl all around the world all the time.  It's so sad though to see acts of warfare. My heart is just moved for those involved and I hope I can pray for those responsible. Now it's Syria. Lebanon was having some trouble too.  May the international brotherhood stand for blessing the nations with their due recompense.  Either good fruit or bad fruit.  It's sad to see a human suffer because of bad decisions made. It's even worse when the chemical warfare was an attack on humanity.  I was reading the stories and the comments that followed involved lies.  I think we will all always have our own opinions but we must speak and show truth to one another in order for God to ordain us as ministers to stand for humanity rather than break the links of blood inherited by those who suffer atrocity unsuspectedly and innocently.  Yet, some are not innocent and must suffer the consequences not only on judgment day by God but also by our human governments who are acting against it to make the world a better place.  For those who sacrifice for us daily.  May their lives be blessed, because no human should be forced to deal with messes and atrocities such as these that happen daily based upon the accounts of human injury or grudge that they hold against them.  One day may peace and God be with us all.  May the truths set you free and help you to realize the real world and what it is exactly supposed to be like.  Bless ambassadors involved and police and military who make the greatest things happen.  I think the international community will just have to bring the world together to show them just how much we care and that'll be ok again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home