Monday, February 18, 2013

My Journal 4:06pm Monday February 18th, 2013

When I think of all the blessings around us and listen to the rain fallng on the tin roof God, or Jehovah, for my sake, never ceases to amaze me.  When I think back and remember my encounter in life with people and of God, I still believe in miracles.  I believe in miracles after seeing God's messenger come to me and go about forewarning me of the danger that lied ahead.  When I think of Witnessing at D'Angleos prior to Ben Ownby and Shawn Hornbeck being found I quoted Psalms 147: "He throws his ice like morsels, his snow like wool, before his cold who can stand? He sends forth his word and melts them.  He causes the wind to blow and the waters to trickle." It was so weird because it was like I was seeing prophecy being fulfilled before my very own eyes.  When Ben Ownby and Shawn Hornbeck were found, I truly believe God showed me a miracle.  How can you be a servant of God and deny your belief that in God and his faith miracles exist and do happen?  I prayed for that little boy to come home and prior to this saw the messenger and  knew instantly it was a message from God though some deny me  and still do.  It's amazing all the beautiful odd circumstances out there in this world that exist.  Some people's belief are just as odd as a 3 legged frog and yet God still keeps him close to him in his heart!  How can you be a believer in God and yet deny belief in miracles?  I rest easily as I study whirlwinds because I think of it as God's angels that lay thy dew on the ground around us.  I think a whirlwind of representing God's presence and when it rains and snows he feeds us with his life active force and shows us with his presence that even in the atmoshere of ozone we have the combination for life here on Earth.  He shows us his presence every day.  How is it one can go to war and come back and God still accepts him graciously and whole-heartedly? And those who follow what their brother says and yet does not listen to God? Isn't there bigger reasons for everything? Some things, like the desire to know God is input inside of us. The odd variances of things out there and the amazingly close encounters with death as our visitor we all have shows me...And I am fully convinced, God is with all of us.  He knows we're not perfect and yet loved us wholly in sarificing his only begotten son the Prince of Peace and of Mankind.

The beautiful shores, electrical-static storms, the very ocean and sea and all that is left of me is in

ALL IN LOVE OF AN ANGEL'S WINGS <3 p="">
 
 
When I think of his creation.  The magnificent stars that he calls by name, the hairs he numbers on our head and yet he equips us to deal with this world.  Everyday life, the birds fly away South & yet he provides for those birds instinct and sight and yet are we not worth more than many sparrows? And are you a wager of unnecessary war over measly things such as who is right or wrong? Right is as wrong as wrong is right. So believe in the Prince of Peace and Mankind and may you be blessed.                                                                                                                                                                             


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home