Sunday, November 20, 2011

Carrie Underwood's, "When I Stop Loving You.."

I just thought I would say this is the song I have thought of so many times observing people whether I'm running away, looking at them like their nuts, getting harassed, fighting with people, or just plain crying..I think of Love as she explains it this way..and I feel I deserve a great thanks to my friend Sarah who gave me this cd. :) Listening to the Fray right now, played on my guitar, totally ditched need for speed today and slept in and sat on Dad's lap..haha I love going backwards..and forwards..it teaches me to appreciate so much about life..meanwhile world..just remember you left me struggling..it's up to you by whether I build up or break down..so many things can be misguided..buying strings for the guitar because it's kinda hard to play on it when I'm missing D and E!! Seriously though, I cried today, not sure if it was lack of sleep or relief..or just plain stress! Sarah and I are going to see a movie over the break and I'm going to spend the night..I hope it will be great..I'm truly running out of energy! Haha..those lil girls will keep you hopping if u let them!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home