Saturday, October 08, 2011

Random Notes..I probably won't usually be this open

Well life's going pretty good I guess except for the harassment. I went apartment hunting last week. I gave someone a kiss all in spite of getting harassed by my homo professor. Yeah, I think he is a homo for some reason. I lost all respect for him!! Beyond that I still LOVE all of my real true friends and family so much, so much, so much. BUT, I hate when doctors think their medication is a Godsend..because I'm taking this medication that I'm getting a rash from bc it is the cheap kind. But anyhow, looked at the apartment and left a friend with a kiss on a cheek because I decided it wouldn't be right for me to stay with him even though I love him so much and yet I know I'd be a social outkast. Haha, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek after he opened the door for me and then I ran!! haha..I think I will just visit everybody at their apartments for a while until I am good and prepared to move out and after I graduate this semester I plan on getting a 2-yr certificate..so hopefully that works out well. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my past writings. Sometimes psychiatrists upset me and I feel jaded and it just about ruins my friendship with everybody so I'm trying to learn to trust again and based upon what I've been through that will be very hard for me. But I love my two Tuesday-Thursday Teachers because they teach my two fave subjects right now. Criminal Justice and Biology. I love the three girls I sit with in Lab they are so adorable and sweet and cute. Nicole, Michelle & Erin!! Everything I ever would hope to have in a daughter just the same. Um...yeah stupid homo guy trying to harass me right now. We will just see about that..! I want to arrest his a$$ so bad and just sit on him for trying that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home