Friday, September 09, 2011

Not That I Don't Love You

"Because I'm done hoping we can work it out, I'm done with how it feels, spinning my wheels letting you drag my heart around." I hope that this letter to the world let's them know that I tried to love and protect them the same way that God protected them through his son. However, it's not that I don't love you, but merely the fact I Love You enough to see that the former things of this old world don't throw you away. If I talked to you, there is a good chance I was protecting you..but now I'm tired, as in exhausted and one day I'll make it back to all of you and that's a promise..so don't forget me, because one day I will spend time with you again., teach you relate with you and enjoy being a part of you're wonderful life..Until then I'm sorry to say goodbye and I love you. I must bid a farewell and ask that you take care of yourselves for me..because only one person can love so much without sacrificing themselves to the point that they are in a place of jeopardy. So goodbye for a while world, while I fall asleep and dream about you all and everything we did, I will rest and focus on school. Idle World with Love everypart of you spins and moves around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home