Friday, August 12, 2011

NO DOUBT

Just A Girl lyricsSongwriters: Dumont, Thomas; Kanal, Tony; Stefani, Eric; Stefani, Gwen;Take this pink ribbon off my eyesI'm exposed, and it's no big surpriseDon't you think I know exactly where I stand?This world is forcing me to hold your hand'Cause I'm just a girl, a little ol' meWell, don't let me out of your sightOh, I'm just a girl, all pretty and petiteSo don't let me have any rightsOh, I've had it up to hereThe moment that I step outsideSo many reasons for me to run and hideI can't do the little things I hold so dear'Cause it's all those little things that I fear'Cause I'm just a girl, I'd rather not be'Cause they won't let me drive late at nightOh, I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak{ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/n/no-doubt-lyrics/just-a-girl-lyrics.html }'Cause they all sit and stare with their eyesOh, I'm just a girl, take a good look at meJust your typical prototypeOh, I've had it up to hereOh, am I making myself clear?I'm just a girl, I'm just a girl in the worldThat's all that you'll let me beOh, I'm just a girl living in captivityYour rule of thumb make me worrisomeOh, I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?What I've succumbed to is making me numbOh, I'm just a girl, my apologiesWhat I've become is so burdensomeOh, I'm just a girl, lucky meTwiddle Dum, there's no comparisonOh, I've had it up toOh, I've had it up toOh, I've had it up to here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home