Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My prayer tonight(Thinking of You)

I sing Lasso as a personal observation of the world every night before I go to bed. I like the words,.." Loving you was like trying to throw a lasso around a tornado." Truthfully this is what it feels like and spiritually exhausting even though the day you do it is such a gift from God as you become part of these ppl's lives.

"Your heavenly father Jehovah, I'm so worried when I don't talk to my friends. I hate cruel lessons and I love them for who they are so much. I hope that Derek isn't too wreckless, that Brad isn't too desperate, and that Justin doesn't do the wrong things, that Jeremy knows I still love him and that Sarah does well in the new place she's moved to now. I hope they all know that I love them very much and I'm a servant of you so that the love is really coming from you. I want to thank you so much for the memories with my family and friends. I don't want to forget one person I've ran into in my life that I'm fond of. I hope that the police and the firefighters and the paramedics don't get hurt either. I hope they will look after themselves and that they don't hurt one another even when in their most desperate state. Especially, thank you for my special friends and family and the memories that I have with them. And please let somebody look out for the victims in the world. I'm so worried about not talking to my friends because I'm afraid they are going to get hurt or hurt themselves. It seems like it's happened too many times. Thank you for the nature walk today and the rain and the sunshine..every time I see it it reminds me of you and all you represent. I don't want to ever forget all my past lovers and friends and my family. Your heavenly father Jehovah, the people your son saved has become a big part of my life and many are just like family. I worry about them so much but I know there is only so much I can do. Thank you for the religion, the collegiates and criminal justice, poetry, literature and all the other knowledge that is from the Bible that I have loved to learn. I hope that this prayer sets as example for the rest of the world and that they know there was at least one person who loved them all whole-souledly as your witness to your just actions. Please teach them not to forsake one another or leave the world anymore. Love for them all and yet you are Love Jehovah. I love them more than anything. Please don't let them get hurt because one day I want to talk to, see and share things with them again.

***In Christ Jesus Name
~Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home