Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Why Must The Unfortunate Hearts Pick On The Innocent?

There is an active AMBER alert for William Ownby. There are what feels like many leads in this case of this young 13 year old boy whom is believed to be abducted or kidnapped. He was last seen Monday January 8th 2007 at 3:30 pm shortly after getting off the bus and walking home with a friend. It was said that the witness saw him being pushed into a white compact truck which was possibly either a Nissan or Chevrolet compact pickup of which had a camper shell and large rust spots. The truck was last seen eastbound on hwy 50 from Beaufort Missouri.

I was coming home from work and it wasn’t long after that I was driving our farm truck home and had gotten it parked that a truck came speeding down our private road evidently hoping for isolation of which once turned around had paused. I’ve been staying up and watching every night and it’s evident that people keep coming to our house for some reason in which they do not belong. This time to kill my own curiosity I hurriedly rushed in the dark over our cattle-guard and ran towards the truck at full speed in which it saw in my headlights coming toward and sped off as I yelled in an adrenaline rush to catch whoever this was once and for all. I got in the house after my Mom along with our neighbors across the road worriedly looked out the door to see what was happening as our dogs barked.

I don't know who it was and all I can say is I hope they weren't up to no good. It worries me but they better not think that I "won't" run them off because I "will."

All I can say is shame on whoever abducted or kidnapped that 13 year-old boy. Is it his fault that there life is the way it is or that they've had a bad life in general? Usually there is always a repeating pattern. This is true even with the ways we raise our kids. As strong individuals we have to work to "stop" and "correct" the wrong! This person probably just took the innocence of this sweet kid's life into their hands and didn't think twice..but I really hope they do because if they get caught they better bet it is going to come back to haunt them and they also need help if they feel the need to do things like this. Please..if we love every individual just as much we will do all we can to help them..Be good! I know it is hard to change the motivations of the heart!

~Sincere love and truthfulness at heart of interest~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home