Friday, December 15, 2006

Human Manipulation

Covering for one-another, blaming others for our problems, knocking other's down to our insecurity level...geeze! This is what I'm sick of and moreless it's not much better when people who you consider your friends do that and then probably think your gossipping when your just trying to straighten out a situation..or someone twists what you say? Communication- it gets twisted, twirled thrown about in every aspect of our lives. Has anybody ever realized that the whole world can't even hardly get along with each other due to our poor communication skills that we cease to develop due to getting hurt by one another in the first place? What a mess! I don't know about you but I've wanted to change things and I've used my influence to power as much as I can. Now I'm not saying that I'm perfect either but I would like to let others know what we ourselves as the human race have demeaned ourselves to. There is a hidden mode of business in the world where we keep getting ourselves more and more involved and wrapped into a web of things which detracts from our actual spare time to calm down and act like the mere humans we are for goodness sakes! So why must people blame, hurt, manipulate one another? Well, the scripture that applies to the world now is "Man will dominate man to his injury." Why do you think this is? We have developed our insecurity levels with one another to such an extent and become worried about what we want and hurt others in the process. We all need to reconsider the parting of our wants from our needs and think twice before using somebody else. All I can say is I'm glad I can see right through any lie or jealousy! Now not all of us have the best lives but we make due with what we have. This is how we show we appreciate things..and if u read this please take kindly to consideration all of which I just said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home