Friday, November 10, 2006

More Understanding Of The World


Ok..nevermind about all those other websites out there..lol...NOTHING Compares to this website and it's answers about life!! It is http://www.watchtower.org! This website has all the "true" answers to life!! This I promise or else you can get mad at me!!! I love everything that is explained about life on this website but "know" that there are other websites out there purposely set up to mislead you!! I found one of them that are misleading (in like 2 days the beliefs changed..at http://www.everystudent.com and I have to say that I thought it were or could have been true but weren't!!...but this one..(www.watchtower.org is different) I love to go there and it is one of my favorite!! Not to mention it is much like the book I was taught from to learn about life also!! ALL of it has made my dreams come true! But good thing I have all of these elders who have always been the dearest friends to me and give me advice such as Eve and Ava!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home