Wednesday, December 09, 2020

I was just thinking....

 Wouldn't it be something if we had 1 democrat and 1 republican for President so that we didn't have all the flip for flop nonsense with all this crime towards who does get into office?? I was just thinking how different it would be. It makes sense to have a Demo-crat for a Demo-cracy. Sometimes I wish we had 1 President for each because then we would get equal representation instead of all this chaos and all of us fighting. Sometimes all you really need in this world is a little sanity and a way to survive. It would be cool I think if we expanded government for equal representation of not only its subjects but also its citizens!!! Just an ordinary rambler here with a cool idea that just might work one day in the future! I think it would be rather neat to have a high functioning world! But the threats always awaits us for despair. Dont give up faith and fight for Love and Faith and Knowledge and Truth. 1 Day I hope if we dont give up that we all reap blessings.  Straying from the universe's ways are human error because the universe is the way of God or "Being."  We all come from different places but what of a World that is the Garden of Our Hearts and Our Heaven just the same?? I hope my words comfort you! And then I hope you believe in them. Higher than us is the celestial lights and the most high incumbents worthy of all praise for its creation of Earth. Dont E-V-E--R Give Up On this L.i.f.e.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home