Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Death Metal


You know I was listening to death metal and let’s just say it has a message.  One talked about all these demons and losing the war.  Kinda the way I feel at times and then it just reinvigorated me to do more to feel the moment and never let this life drag me down.  Let’s just say if I go down drag a few along with me? Because these wars with demons are daily.  They come through all these ways in which people treat you and they try to drag you down and mess you up as best as they can. Some demons are in people.  Maybe I should see if they are posessed. Anyhow, they are influenced by Satan and the daily fight can get so draining.  But, not if you are reinvigorated.  Thinking about some shit that may get real.  I always used to change Nickelback lyrics to say, “Revenge, city cold.”  I wonder what I can still do with my courage? I wish better times for Ferguson.  Maybe there is something we don’t know yet! A lot of things really.  I can think of a number of things.  In other words, “Imma gunna ride the beast!!!” If I pass through this darkness I get another glimpse of God anyhow.  Death metal turning out to be not really that bad at all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home