Monday, November 12, 2012

Lately

Kinda thought I should cut the guys out of my life altogether and then my bestie called me back and luaghed.  He was just being mean because he could.  Someone asked me why don't I marry my bestie and that was my other good guy friend that is lovey-dovey sometimes.  So then I talked to both my Boo Diallo last night and he is like the sweet handsome/French husband type.. and I also talked to my England friend Andy who says we are going to chat soon..the house he is building right now is so cool..so nice stuff right and I love my handsome boo.  So this all happens and then my Dad gets back after grocery shopping with my Mom and decides that we can't get my car bc he thinks Mom has a $4000 toothe bill.  So I was like why don't we get rid of something or pay on it little by little and the whole time I'm thinking, "That can't be right?" I don't know what he wants from me.  I was paying on the last car and didn't mistreat it and bc of the high mileage it didn't last long.  My Dad just has to blame someone..but I forgive him..bc throughout all my life he has been my best friend.  I kept giving him a hug and kiss saying thanks for helping me out a while back and he kept saying, "Someone's got to look after you I guess." The relationship btw my Mom and I is kinda troubled and it's always been that way.  But I guess you could say that things are slowly getting better..Dad just has waay too much responsibility for one person and I'm trying to help him out with that..and I gotta pay on this new car and will probably just end up paying him and I'll probably have to pay on the Rendezvous yet until we get rid of it or fix it.  I'll just have to look for a job again.  I have found a nice office job and I don't know how much that pays yet, and I got a couple more to look into and was thinking of just seeing if I could get hired on at a grocery store around here.  He apparently doesn't think I'm responsible enough to keep paying.  I'll just have to prove him wrong.  But I'm really excited for this different car bc it is an Audi and it's standard.  I'll just have to be really careful with it.  Also, he's thinking about getting the Rendezvous fixed..but it will be around $800 and I swear I didn't even drive the car rough at all! It's just getting the wear and tear after a couple of St. Louis trips to Florissant and St. Charles, and Lake St. Louis and such.  I was having to use it for work.  However, my hopes is to deduct the maintenance on the Rendezvous vehicle at the end of the year so I can get some money back from taxes and help out then!! But my loves are keeping me going..and even with Tristan, he says, "Keep Trying" and it reminds me of the Pink song , "Try" which is great pep talk!
So I'm still excited about the fun to come..but I can't be running around spending up my money all the time..It's bout time to get serious and start making the moola!! I can stay in touch with my friends thru facebook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home