Saturday, January 22, 2011

People are so nice!

It seems anywhere I go anymore around here I get along with people so much! I really miss all the old people I used to work with and I'm especially making quite the new friends these days! I go to Taco Bell or Jack In the Box and they are always so sweet there and know me and I go to Purschke's and I make friends with the mechanics who change my tires..I have a lot of friends at the college now and I pretty much get along with a lot of the officers, firefighters and the witnesses..sometimes these people are so sweet they are more like my family. I think a lot of people I really do, but it's crazy sometimes when you get to know people and then it sometimes feels like you are ready to start all over again! I can't wait for the future and I love my people..they are so nice..they pretty much know who they are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home